Re-brand of the existing website, create a site to work on multiple devices and with the ability to manage content.
Women Management is a global model agency, based in New York, now part of Elite.
What we did.
Developed the site using UI Farm's custom ResponsiFarm™ WordPress framework, allowing the client to fully manage the content.
- Multi-city main menu, with custom drop-down sub-menu when needed.
- Featured models in an animated responsive carousel.
- Multi-columns layout with latest news and social feeds (Instagram and Twitter) for the agency. In the model pages this changes to the model’s related latest news and social feeds.
- Adaptive content for mobile devices and tablets, with performance-enhanced features.
- The models photo gallery, using our custom responsive grid, adapted for all devices.
- Clicking on a letter, a smooth scrolling animation points to the correct models names.
- On mobile and tablet devices, the grid adapts to the different features. Big letters are “tappable” to open and close the related models.
A responsive full screen carousel has been implemented, to go through the model’s portfolio. A custom feature allows users to print a PDF version of the related book.