As a high profile brand, Notonthehighstret.com required a CMS driven website to deliver content to be used and consumed by the client’s large publisher network. The site needed to act as a content hub for all of Nothonthehighstreet.com’s product related media assets as well as a place to deliver and communicate press releases from Nothonthehighstreet.com’s PR team.
Not On The High Street is a unique UK e-commerce market place for small and independent sellers.
What we did.
Due to the importance of managing the website’s content internally, UI Farm created a CMS driven website using WordPress to manage every aspect of the website’s content. This was done by creating custom WordPress plugins to deliver a completely bespoke application.
- Tightly branded user experience based on Notonthehighstreet.com’s branding guidelines.
- Press Releases featured section to communicate all press announcements from the PR team.
- Media asset library to allow publishers to download media assets for all current products and upcoming products.
- Backend reporting system to show media asset usage.
- Custom landing pages used to highlight seasonal PR campaigns.
- Bespoke user sign-up/log-in user journeys by extending the WordPress User API.