Re-design the current Blog website, combining multiple Blogging websites from Notonthehighstreet.com into one coherent, branded website. The need for a responsive website was a must due to their ever increasing multi-device audience.
Notonthehighstreet.com is a unique UK e-commerce market place for small and independent sellers.
What we did.
UI Farm worked with Notonthehighstreet.com’s creative department to implemented a responsive re-design in WordPress, tailoring the implementation using custom WordPress plugins to fit the client’s needs from the brief.
- Fully branded, responsive website.
- Subtle use of animations to enhance the user experience.
- Custom WordPress installation using a combination of custom WordPress plugins and utilising UI Farm’s ResponsiFarm framework.
- Social media integration from platforms such as Twitter and Instagram.
- Integrated several WordPress blogging websites into a single branded website.
NEW RESPONSIVE IMPLEMENTATION
- “Hero” and featured posts.
- Social integration.
- Sticky navigation.
- Animated headers.
- Search and customisable Call to Actions.
WORDPRESS CUSTOM POST TEMPLATES
- “Hero” post WordPress template with customisable background image and article vertical offset.
- Responsive images implementation, serving images depending on the device capabilities.
- Powerful WYSIWYG Visual Composer, with custom modules tailored to the client’s requirements.
- Custom functionality to show all the media included in the post.
ELEGANT MEDIA GALLERY
- Sharing capabilities on every image.
- Based on the editor’s choice, a Call to Action links either to the full screen gallery or to the product’s shop page.
Responsive full screen gallery, showing all the media included in the post.