Create a responsive website with integrated CMS for the corporate blog.
Not On The High Street is a unique UK e-commerce market place for small and independent sellers.
What we did.
Implemented the responsive redesign in the WordPress-built corporate blog.
NEW RESPONSIVE IMPLEMENTATION
- “Hero” and featured posts.
- Social integration.
- Sticky navigation.
- Animated headers.
- Search and customisable Call to Actions.
WORDPRESS CUSTOM POST TEMPLATES
- “Hero” post WordPress template with customisable background image and article vertical offset.
- Responsive images implementation, serving images depending on the device capabilities.
- Powerful WYSIWYG Visual Composer, with custom modules tailored to the client’s requirements.
- Custom functionality to show all the media included in the post.
ELEGANT MEDIA GALLERY
- Sharing capabilities on every image.
- Based on the editor’s choice, a Call to Action links either to the full screen gallery or to the product’s shop page.
Responsive full screen gallery, showing all the media included in the post.